May 20th through 22
GET AWAY FROM THE CROWD AND TOWER.
Come land and camp on the beautiful green grass of Mack Mesa. Join us and your friends for a outstanding weekend of flying, fun and action on the strip. This is the 4th annual Fat Tire Jamboree and is shaping up to be the greatest. Just bring your aircraft and camping gear as our local EAA chapter will be offing all meals, beginning with Friday night’s dinner. Bathrooms and Ice will be available on site. Please RSVP, contact info below.
• Pilot Skills Contest – (two weight classes) Spot Landing, Short Field Landing, Obstacle Landing. (Saturday)– starting at noon
• Hubbard / Gateway Pilot Lunch (Saturday) – Open
• Poker Run (Friday Evening and Saturday) – Open
• Short Field Take Off (Saturday) – Saturday Evening
• Aero Cross – TBD
On Site Activities
• Live Band Saturday Night –
• Cannon Ball Launch – Saturday Night
• Twin Otter/Porter Static Display/Miller Stearman – TBD
• High Line Lake State Park Lounging – Open
• Corn Hole & Tight Rope Walk – Open
• Skill Contest Awards – Saturday Night
• Bonfire and music
• Friday Night Dinner (May 20th) – RSVP
• Saturday Breakfast (May 21st) – RSVP
• Saturday Lunch Mack (May 21st) – RSVP
• Saturday Dinner (May 21st) – RSVP
• Sunday Breakfast Grab and Go! (May 22nd)
Please RSVP for any of the great meals that you and your passengers wish to join us!
Use http://flycolorado.org/index.php/locals … -jamboree/ to easily register for the Fly-in!
or call/email us at: